The Village offers two options for building and/or shelterhouse rental.
Centennial Park shelterhouse has numerous picnic tables and benches. There are various pieces of playground equipment, basketball hoops, and more.
Centennial Park Rental
- Tontogany Residents can reserve for FREE
- Non-residents are charged $20.00
- All payments should be made payable to the Village of Tontogany
Call to Rent
Please contact Councilwoman Brenda Mackey at 419-823-3452 for rental and availability information.
If Councilwoman Mackey cannot be reached, call the Village Hall Office at 419-823-9013.
The Village Hall has been recently renovated and includes restrooms, air conditioning, kitchen facilities, and tables/chairs. There is yard space west of the building and it is conveniently located near Mehring Park.
Village Hall Rental
- The Village Hall has a capacity to accommodate groups as large as 100 people. It includes updated kitchen facilities and dining tables and chairs.
- Rent is $75.00 per day, plus a $75.00 refundable deposit, to be paid up front with one check.
- All payments should be made payable to the Village of Tontogany.
- A Lease Agreement must be signed by the Village and Lessee. Lease Agreement available here.
Helpful Community Links
Bowling Green Recycling Center
Details on the new "No Glass" policy
(Residential) or call: 1-877-798-6070