The Village offers two options for building and/or shelterhouse rental.
Centennial Park shelterhouse has numerous picnic tables and benches. There are various pieces of playground equipment, basketball hoops, and more.
Centennial Park Rental
- Tontogany Residents can reserve for FREE
- Non-residents are charged $20.00
- All payments should be made payable to the Village of Tontogany
Call to Rent
Please contact Councilwoman Brenda Mackey at 419-823-3452 for rental and availability information.
If Councilwoman Mackey cannot be reached, call the Village Hall Office at 419-823-9013.
The Village Hall has been recently renovated and includes restrooms, air conditioning, kitchen facilities, and tables/chairs. There is yard space west of the building and it is conveniently located near Mehring Park.
Village Hall Rental
- The Village Hall has a capacity to accommodate groups as large as 100 people. It includes updated kitchen facilities and dining tables and chairs.
- Rent is $75.00 per day, plus a $75.00 refundable deposit, to be paid up front with one check.
- All payments should be made payable to the Village of Tontogany.
- A Lease Agreement must be signed by the Village and Lessee. Lease Agreement available here.
Call to Rent
Please call the Village Office at 419-823-9013 for rental and availability information. The office hours are typically 9 am - 12 pm M-F. If no one is available, please leave a message or email us.
Helpful Community Links
Bowling Green Recycling Center
Details on the new "No Glass" policy
(Residential) or call: 1-877-798-6070
Northwestern Water & Sewer District